Aiuchi Jiu Jitsu Association—25th Anniversary Ball
The Aiuchi 25th Anniversary Ball will be at Lilleshall—National Sports & Conferencing Centre, in Shropshire on March 30th 2019.
Venue: Open from 09:00
Training: Range of sessions from 11:00-16:30
Ball: Begins at 19:00 until 01:00
A mix of instructors spanning Aiuchi's history; combining old with new. Definitley, a one-off!
|Mats Down / Free Time
||Warm Up and Breakfalling
||Cool down, mats away
||Sensei Adam Jenkins
||Sensei Will McDonald
||Sensei Simon Parker-Leehane
||Sensei Natalie Brown
||Sensei Julian Straker-Jones
||Sensei Rod Munn
||Sensei Abi Edwards-Jones
||Sensei Martyn Kingsbury
||Sensei Tom Hill
During each time slot, the practise area is split to allow people to train at the pace they desire:
- Low pace and low impact
- Medium pace
- Normal pace
Primary Goal:Still be able to dance at the ball!
A light lunch will be provided at the venue for those attending the training (and partners staying for the ball).
- Depending on numbers lunch may be split into two 30-minute slots
- "Black & White"
- Arrival drinks from 7pm
- Semi-Formal—Time to get your black tie dinner jacket or ball gowns out.
- If you don't have one, don't worry, do your best to keep a smart appearance.
- A formal dinner will be served at 19:30. Menu options will be shared with those who purchase tickets prior to the event
Artisan bread roll with butter
Leek and potato soup topped with fried shredded leeks
Pan seared breast of chicken on a bed of garlic mash, sage jus and served with seasonal vegetables
Risotto of tomato and chilli with balsamic glaze and parmesan shavings (v)
Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and pouring cream
Tea & Coffee
- Those with further dietary requirements must contact us.
- Casio Tables
- Selfie Corner
- We have some black and white props available to take photos together
Alternatively, you can book your own accomodation at a nearby hotel. Telford (South of Venue) and Stoke-on-Trent (North of Venue):
- We have pre-booked a mixture of Single, Twin and Double rooms at Lilleshall.
- All rooms have en-suite.
- We have a limited number of rooms, book before 1st February to avoid disappointment.
- Breakfast is included too
Important: If you wish to stay an extra night (for example: on Friday), make a private booking on the venue's website. Please mark that you are attending our event to save switching rooms on Saturday evening
- Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
- Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
- Park Inn By RadissonTelford
- Holiday Inn Express Stoke on Trent
- Best Western Plus Stoke on Trent City Centre Moat House
Feel free to mix and match tickets, for example:
- If you need training for one and Ball with BnB for 2 you can purchase both tickets.
- Students are welcome to pair up to facilitate cheaper tickets.
- +1s and families are very welcome at the venue during the day, but please contact us so we can work out the best ticket price for your group.
|Ball & Bed & Breakfast
|Training & Ball
|Training & Ball & Bed & Breakfast
- Ticket Deadline: 8th March 2019